PRN was created in 2004 with two main goals:
- Uniting non-clinical physicians to enhance education, interaction, and collaboration.
- Establishing the definitive resource for anyone exploring non-clinical careers for physicians, physician career change, or activities such as physician consulting and physician entrepreneurism.
PRN resources include:
- Free general-access website consisting of a library of articles and links covering all aspects of non-clinical information.
- Free members-only password-protected portion of the website.
- Free private LinkedIn Group and subgroups.
PRN is for doctors and students who:
- Are involved in or interested in non-clinical careers for physicians
- Do physician consulting or want to start
- Want to enrich their professional experience by adding a non-clinical career component to their work
- Are physician entrepreneurs or have such aspirations
- Engage in non-clinical hobbies
- Promote career evolution and the benefits of multifaceted careers
Use PRN as your source of information on:
- Non-clinical careers for physicians
- Physician career change
- Physician consulting
- Physician entrepreneurism